As Project Manager Culture, Leadership and Talent you develop and implement initiatives that help strengthen engagement and build the capabilities we need at Aegon.
You are part of the Global Culture Leadership and Talent team in the Corporate Center. Our team contributes to ensuring employees are engaged with the company and our transformation, and that we build the right talent and leaders in the organization to live our purpose and realize our strategic objectives.
Our team consists of specialists in change management, leadership development and talent management. We work with our HR colleagues around the globe to deliver the programs and initiatives in our global people plan. These particularly focus on our priorities to unlock talent, raise engagement and enable line managers.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for activities such as analyzing data, planning and coordinating projects, preparing communications and presentations, managing vendors and measuring impact.
Examples of projects are:
- Developing e-learnings, eg. on the new purpose and behaviours or Diversity & Inclusion;
- Coordinating the delivery of leadership and talent programs – both in person and virtual;
- Coordinating the implementation of new tools from external providers;
- supporting our global talent review by planning the process, ensuring technology is up-to-date, analysing data and preparing reports;
- Collecting, analysing and reporting on DEI data.
You will be part of the Global HR function, reporting into the Global Head Culture, Leadership and Talent.
- University degree in related field;
- Up to 3 years of experience in HR roles or project roles with an affinity for HR;
- Open-minded, eager to learn and comfortable with some ambiguity;
- A self-starter, who also enjoys working together as a team and (international) community;
- Ability to think conceptually and bring structure;
- Affinity with HR, change and communication;
- Digital-savy and analytical.
Terms and conditions of employment
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and different job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Financial Institution – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Renske Meijer (Recruiter) via email@example.com or +31 (0)6 825 28 238. #LI-RM1