Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest Dutch Financial Institutions? Want to be responsible for our International Talent Development Program? Aegon should be your next employer!
Human Resources in Aegon is responsible for making sure that our people are a competitive advantage for Aegon. We want to be recognized as a preferred employer. This people strategy requires focus on developing and engaging people, growing the pool of leaders, and implementing effective HR processes and policies, as well as sharing best practices between businesses.
The Talent Development Program Manager works for all Aegon entities in the Netherlands – Corporate Center, Aegon the Netherlands (including Knab) and Asset Management.
You will be responsible for Aegon’s Development Programs (Technical, Financial and ICT). The Development programs are important development platforms for Aegon’s future leaders.
The Talent Development Program Manager advises on the design and continuous development of the programs, therewith ensuring the programs are robust and of high quality to attract and retain top talent from the market. In addition, (s)he coaches participating talents on their (career) development.
- Develop policy and rules, coordinate, (co-)design and continuously professionalize the talent development programs.
- Monitor the development of (new) training programs for TDP/FDP.
- Regularly evaluate with external supplier to ensure high quality of the program.
- Coordinate with HR operations about HR admin and occasionally provide logistical support to external provider.
- Responsible for all HR related processes e.g. merit round, talent rotation.
- Ensure all program stakeholders are aligned and know what is expected of them to make the programs most effective and successful (e.g. program sponsors, people managers, HR colleagues, etc).
- Prepare regular meetings with business sponsors, steering committees, people managers and participants.
- Develop network with universities to promote talent programs together with campus recruitment.
- Recruit new participants in the program together with management and recruitment.
- Coach talents individually on (career) development.
- Facilitate talent peer-to-peer reflection sessions.
We’re looking for a strategic, forward-thinking and experienced Talent professional who has set up or managed a Development Program within a major corporate organization. You have extensive experience in coaching and developing people and teams. You combine strategic thinking with a pragmatic can do mentality. You have strong influencing skills and are able to cultivate and maintain good working relationships. Also able to provide critical feedback and handle sensitive issues when needed. Has the gravitas and experience to give credible advice and inspire confidence.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Master degree in HR, Economics, Business, Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of which 4 years of experience in leading, implementing and changing Development or Trainee Program.
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in (career) coaching
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Experience in an international corporate environment is a pre
- Able to work 3 days a week (not more or less).
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer you an interesting position where you work independently and professionally in an ambitious and dynamic organization. Growth and development are important to us, that is why we invest amply in our employees in the form of development and career possibilities. In exchange for your commitment and efforts we offer you an extensive and excellent package of pay and benefits, e.g.:
- a competitive monthly salary;
- in addition you receive a fixed 13th month’s salary and holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flexible budget of 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- good balance between work and private life with at least 7 holiday days;
- an appropriate commuting allowance;
- excellent pension scheme and discount on Aegon products.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Dave Heilbron, Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner Dave.Heilbron@aegon.com or +31 (0)6 83 25 44 97