FunctieCurrently, we are looking for a Agile Business Analyst. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
AAM Asset management is transforming to an agile organization. This means we want to move away from a traditional waterfall project management approach and embrace a new way of working and thinking. We created multiple Agile Delivery teams that try to deliver value to a specific group of stakeholders. We recently split up one of the Agile delivery teams in multiple reporting facing teams. The challenge of the Reporting teams will be e.g. insource factsheets currently created by an external partner. This needs to be done in close collaboration with Kames, our asset management company in Edinburgh. End goal is to be able to create factsheets ourselves using the Vermillion system which is also currently being implemented. Furthermore you will be involved in the analyses of regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. MiFID II) and other requests mainly coming from our internal reporting departments.
As an agile business analyst you are requested to:
- Develop and write user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development
- Facilitate regular meetings with project team, sponsors, and stakeholders. Solicit stakeholder feedback to validate priorities
- Collaborate with the team on Sprint Planning and assist with planning to accomplish items from backlog
- Manage backlog by creating a prioritized list, product backlog, and assists the team in breaking down the pieces into smaller, more manageable pieces and build it incrementally.
- Provide metrics to team and stakeholder to bring visibility on progress.
- Participate in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria and performing hand-off to QA
- At the end of the Sprint, participate with team in review of the product and a retrospective
- Participate in backlog management and maintain an emphasis on user experience and specifications
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
ProfielAs an agile business analyst you have the following qualifications:
- Educated to at least Bachelor level (HBO), but preferably educated to a Master degree level.
- Over 5 years relevant work experience in the Asset Management Industry.
- Proven analytical skills. Has a systematic and disciplined and analytical approach to all work undertaken.
- Hands on experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience in data warehousing techniques like Kimball, knowledge of SQL
- Experience in reporting tools, like Business Objects. As we start to migrate to Vermilion, it would be a big advantage if you have experience in this reporting software that is specifically designed for the financial asset management industry.
- Fluent in English is a requirement.
AanbodAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- An excellent salary package.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.