- Be part of international teams who are working on challenged of Finance NL and IFRS17 challenges on Data, models and the impact of it.
- Translate business desires into IT requirements.
- Stimulate automation, innovation and be part of our Community of practice for Data Engineers and BIA’s.
- Design Data models, helping define ‘fit-for-purpose’ publicationsets and reports.
- Won’t be afraid to help writing out specifications and needs for Data Engineers and Model developers.
- Work along with rationalizing old(er) systems and DWH and stimulate getting all the data into our Datalake.
- You want to be the data guru.
- You Know different analytical technics
- Be able to read and create data models.
- Have a master or bachelor background.
- Not new to the financial industry, would help if you know what Sox and GDPR means
- Preferable you know AWS technology, worked with it and want to become expert in modern cloud solutions.
- Ci/CD and OTAP are a must for you.
- Don’t raise eyebrows for ETL, DWH structures, Agile/Scrum.
- Call yourself an innovator, result oriented and/or bridge builder.
- Have a couple of years of relevant work experience.
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our CIO Office in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment is part of the process. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or email@example.com