Corporate Systems is responsible for the IT support of Aegon’s Global Functions and for the IT support of Corporate Center employees. Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Office – GITO. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore.
The Business Information Security Officer is responsible for all aspects of the organization’s information security. This includes ensuring compliance to and implementations and development of information security policies. Performing risk analyses and assessments. Planning, coordinating, implementing and maintaining the organization’s information security for business assurance and quality.
Support business continuity planning and contingency drills. Knowledgeable about business security practices and procedures; current security best practices and procedures; industry standard communication protocols; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, and current Internet/Electronic Communications technology.
The BISO is also an active member of the enterprise wide security group for determining policies, procedures and best practices for the entire group.
- University degree or equivalent level
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and written
- 10 or more years relevant experience.
- Insurance, Financial Services or Regulatory experience
- Knowledge of control frameworks and industry best practices(e.g. COBIT, ISO27001)
- Understanding of application security and related compliance processes
- Clear and concise communication on various levels, from an end user to senior management.
- Dissemination of information: gets to the root cause of issues/problems.
- Engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Validates requirements versus delivery to meet or exceed business expectations.
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €5045 - 8409 based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.