Corporate Systems is responsible for the IT support of Aegon’s Global Functions and for the IT support of Corporate Center employees. Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Office – GITO. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore.
Controlling efficient and effective delivery of approved changes and composing changes to releases as part of business processes.
Register and organize (project management, relationship management)
- Accept, classify and register change requests and inform the petitioner accordingly;
- Consult, consider and advise submitters / applicants on the approach and completion of the changes to be made, both in terms of content and planning;
- Evaluation of change requests with high impact and / or risk and / or business unit transcending;
- Discussing expectations regarding change requests with internal / external suppliers;
- Integrate the supplier's change requests into an overall plan;
- Compilation of change requests (whether or not in releases) in a modification and release plan;
- Publishing requests for change and plans and matching these with interested parties;
- Organizing and chairing discussions for resolving conflicts regarding change requests;
- Organizing decision making regarding the change planning and participation in the Change Advisory Board.
- Ensure the Change process is complaint to the IT Risk & Control framework
Analyze and plans (analysis and research, advice)
- Performing a risk analysis with regard to change and release moments (time slots);
- Advice on composing (bundling) changes to release units;
- Determining the content and composition of changes and releases together with the business owners / product owners;
- Plans of change units in release moments (time slots) and the compilation of a corresponding schedule;
- Communicate the change moments (time slots) towards applicants and participants in the process;
- Collect, compile and publish change notes and distribute them to affected employees;
Quality assurance (contract and supplier management, management information)
- Monitoring process and periodic evaluation of the process;
- Monitoring of the change process with relevant IT processes;
- Report on changes and release cycle and organizing continuous improvements with regard to change management.
- Knowledge of and experience with the specific subject at Bachelor level (eg Business Studies or Information Science);
- Extensive knowledge and experience with applied techniques, methods, products and services in the field of change and release management;
- Expert knowledge and experience with ITIL change and release management methods;
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) and DevOps
- At least five years of experience in a role within release management.
- Team player
- Very good planning, prioritizing and goal setting skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to identify and mitigate risks early on
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3524 - 5874,- based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.