The job in a nutshell
At Aegon we help people to take responsibility for their financial future by providing clear information and understandable products and services. We are currently moving towards a way of working in which departments and teams have the freedom to imagine and develop new, customer-focused solutions from the bottom-up.
You can play your part in this vision by helping us to deliver an end-to-end digital journey that offers an unbeatable customer experience. That means everything from FAQ‘s answered by a chatbot to self-service flows in which customers have insights in their own financial situation and can be directed automatically to an intermediary if they would like more detailed advice.
You work as both the developer in charge in as a specialist on IAM who inspires and guides colleagues towards a clear goal, making the best use of the available tools and techniques within IAM. This demands the determination necessary to stand your ground in your area of technology expertise. As someone with unlimited curiosity and a real interest in your field, you constantly watch out for the new ideas and technologies that will help us to shape the future of our company and our sector.
You are the ambitious and versatile professional with proven track-record in security design, identity & access management and hands-on development.
This is your future position because you have:
• Understanding of business processes and secure development
• Deep technical knowledge related to IAM like on architecture, security, cloud, SSO, tokens, certificates, RBAC, and integration with the rest of the IT landscape
• Social: Ability to build excellent relationships with digital pro’s at all levels within Aegon, and operate always with the customer in mind
• Pragmatic and result driven but with a strategic eye
• Internationally culturally aware and able to see (and manage) political and cross unit issues
• Lead developer for the team
• Preferable experience with OneGini
Who will be your new colleagues?
- The IT department is eager to welcome you to their Web & Mobile team. Together with a diverse team of IT professionals you’ll make sure our clients have access to their information and data which is up-to-date and easy on the eye via an individual account. Aegon is entering a new period where teams will be more self-steering and responsible for their deliverables and you will be part of this new way of (Agile) working.
- Marco Herben is one of your colleagues. You will be working with him on the our client focused solutions for all their mobile and web access to Aegon. Together you will be making our customers live easier by granting them easy access, a client friendly interface which provides them with up-to-date information.
- At Aegon you will be part of one of our many scrum teams that ensures a smooth and quick way of working.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between € 4.227,67 and € 7.046,12; depending on experience, knowledge and education;
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development;
- A minimum of 27 holiday days related to your working hours;
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products;
- An excellent pension scheme.
Are you that person who can own the process of imagining and realizing new solutions that give our customers an industry-leading digital journey? Then make sure you apply immediately! Do you have some more questions? Call Max Krajenbrink, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 4856 4163 or send an email to email@example.com. You can find more information about our application process on our website.