The Aegon NL Business Information Services (BIS) department provides the IT solutions to drive the Aegon strategy. We are implementing new technologies to implement our vision: “By providing fit for purpose information, we empower information consumers.”
Within BIS the data lake DevOPS team is responsible for ingestion of data and publications of information. This team collects all relevant data into a data lake, publish information for consuming in web and mobile apps through API’s and provide real-time data for prescriptive analytics. All this is based on cloud (AWS) technology using serverless architecture and CI/CD wherever possible.
In the team we need a lead developer who is able to sustain the existing solution architecture and bring the data lake platform to a higher maturity level.
We search for candidates who are able to create a difference in a complex IT environment by providing innovative ideas and using new technology. The lead developer reports to the product owner data lake and to the responsible enterprise architect.
- Translate the solution architecture to working code. This includes near real-time data ingestion into a data lake, publish data to consumable information by micro services and BI and analytics.
- Designs pieces of the solution architecture (patterns, scenarios) end-to-end (including services, process, data and infra) whenever necessary
- Stimulates innovation combined with simple and lean solutions
- Mentor developers on keeping the design and solution in line with the architecture
- Present solution to product owner, product manager, enterprise architect and other (business) stakeholders.
ProfielWe are searching for someone who has:
- Master degree in computer science
- Broad experience working in Agile/SCRUM environments
- Broad experience as lead developer in a complex enterprise environment for data integration, system development and application integration
- Experience in ETL for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, such as CloudFormation, RDS Aurora, S3, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Glue
- Experience with concepts as API management and MicroServices, security, encription.
- Good communication and presentation skills, in writing, talking and presenting in English and preferable Dutch
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
•A gross monthly salary of € 4124 - € 6874 based on 38 hours a week.
•Next to that a monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
•A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
•A commuting allowance.
•An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.