Define and build end-to-end products and services that give our customers a seamless and involving digital journey
The job in a nutshell
At Aegon we help people to take responsibility for their financial future by providing clear information and understandable products and services. We are currently moving towards a way of working in which departments and teams have the freedom to imagine and develop new, customer-focused solutions from the bottom-up.
You can play your part in this vision by helping us to deliver an end-to-end digital journey that offers an unbeatable customer experience. That means everything from FAQ‘s answered by a chatbot to self-service flows in which customers have insights in their own financial situation and can be directed automatically to an intermediary if they would like more detailed advice.
You work as both a lead developer in a DevOps team and a coach who inspires and guides the team towards a clear goal, making the best use of the available tools and techniques. This demands the determination necessary to stand your ground in your area of technology expertise. As someone with unlimited curiosity and a real interest in your field, you constantly watch out for the new ideas and technologies that will help us to shape the future of our company and our sector.
This is your future position, because you:
- have completed a Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- are energized by the multi-facing process of working closely with the product owner, architects and other teams responsible for the Aegon digital journey. You want to be fully involved throughout, from workshops to design sprints and the final software implementation. Above all, you are excited by the prospect of being part of a team that is responsible for all deliverables, in which the security of our customers data is key to our reputation;
- are experienced in the Agile way of working, preferably based on SAFe;
- have knowledge of how to work with CI/CD, preferably with Azure DevOps;
- have experience with automated testing in combination with TDD or BDD;
- are looking for a dynamic arena in which to display your skills as a natural coach, managing developers so that innovative designs and solutions are in line with the Aegon architecture. In the longer term you have the ambition to take your understanding of the future and then create that future in the form of solutions that go beyond even the furthest expectations of our customers;
- have good written and spoken communication and presentational skills.
Who will be your new colleagues?
- The IT department is eager to welcome you to their Web & Mobile team. Together with a diverse team of IT professionals you’ll make sure our clients have access to their information and data which is up-to-date and easy on the eye via an individual account. Aegon is entering a new period where teams will be more self-steering and responsible for their deliverables and you will be part of this new way of (Agile) working.
- Marco Herben is one of your colleagues. You will be working with him on the our client focused solutions for all their mobile and web access to Aegon. Together you will be making our customers live easier by granting them easy access, a client friendly interface which provides them with up-to-date information.
- At Aegon you will be part of one of our many scrum teams that ensures a smooth and quick way of working.
What will you be getting?
- You will be earning between € 4.227,67 and € 7.046,12;
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary;
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development;
- A minimum of 27 holiday days;
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products;
- An excellent pension scheme.
Are you that person who can own the process of imagining and realizing new solutions that give our customers an industry-leading digital journey? Then make sure you apply immediately! Do you have some more questions? Call Max Krajenbrink, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 4856 4163 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more information about our application process on our website.