Currently, we are looking for a projectmanager / Epic owner. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
The Project Manager (in the role of Epic Owner) is responsible for driving individual epics from identification through the portfolio Kanban system and on to the go/no-go decisions of Lean Portfolio Management (LPM). After accepting the epic for implementation, the Epic Owner works with the Program team and Agile Teams to initiate the development activities necessary to realize the epic’s business benefits. After the initiation, the Epic Owner may have some ongoing responsibilities for stewardship and follow-up. As the features and capabilities that define the epics are incorporated into the Solution, the Epic Owner returns to other duties or takes responsibility for other emerging epics. After that, implementation is safely underway, as the Agile Release Train ARTs have the responsibility for implementing the new epic into the solution.
Within Aegon Asset Management (global) a number of large changes are in progress related to various IT topics referred to as IT enablers. These are grouped and multiple project managers (in the role of Epic owners) work together to help the organisation to: stay in line with regulatory requirements (e.g. AIDA), introduce new platforms (e.g. defined contribution platform for pension provider), implement a new IT Risk Management Framework, create a controlled Information Security environment and construct an automated and documented Identity and Access Management process.
As projectmanager / Epic owner you have the following qualifications:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit within a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software and regulatory projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-functional teams.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience overseeing multi-functional development teams with approx. 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- Balanced business/technical background.
What we offer
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €4341- €7236,- based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or email@example.com