Service Delivery Analyst
Currently, we are looking for a Service Delivery Analyst. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
To deliver the Service Delivery capability locally, regionally or globally, as appropriate, executing service delivery tasks within BAU, and under the change program as appropriate.
To ensure that the business derives maximum benefit from supplier relationships, both internal and external.
The provide structured communication to customers and suppliers, including the planning, scheduling, measurement and control of IT service delivery, to the agreed levels of service.
To assist in the management and oversight of IT supplier relationships.
To contribute to, and in some cases lead, IT initiatives, in line with agreed strategies, policies and best practices.
To implement process improvements in line with the IT Strategy.
The role requires a combination of technical, analysis, design, project management and leadership skills as well as strong achievement orientation and communication skills.
A customer focus is essential.
- Assist the IT Support Manager and Lead IT Service delivery Analyst in the oversight of IT services using MI and other diagnostic tools to identify trends, service delivery issues and resource constraints, reporting concerns as appropriate.
- Assists in the management of IT service issues and disruptions. Ensures timely and responsible resolution of service issues in line with agreed SLAs, including out-of-hours service disruptions (as deemed appropriate).
- Collate MI used to monitor the IT services with all relevant stakeholders.
- Assists with the on boarding of new services and the transition of services effectively through appropriate communication, stakeholder engagement, and application of business knowledge.
- Attends the Local and Regional Change forums, chairing the meetings as appropriate.
- Ensure that Service Delivery services are provided in accordance with business and IT needs, including the provision of resources, as agreed with the IT Support Manager and Lead IT Service Delivery Analyst, during the agreed hours of business, and as part of the Programme Increment (PI) Planning Process
- Adheres to key service management processes (incident, problem, change, request), implementing aspects of these.
- Responsible for business engagement through the regular IT service reviews.
- Provide support to Agile Delivery teams to ensure a quality and timely outcome, highlighting concerns to Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and IT Management as appropriate.
- Carry out tasks as defined under internal and external audits, ensuring audit and risk actions are completed within agreed timescales.
- Assist the Lead IT Service Delivery Analyst in managing relationships with key suppliers (where required), acting as an escalation point for supplier issues and assists with resolution of issues and incidents.
- Keep abreast of new developments within the industry; understand the impact of current affairs on the business strategy, and projects initiated.
- Propose improvements to (automate) processes, reports and procedures to ensure consistency, stability and reliability of systems is maintained, ensuring that all such work follows the standard change process.
- Responsible for compliance with the regulatory and legislative regime as it affects your role and for ensuring those risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by his/her manager from time to time so long as such duties are within the scope and ability of the jobholder.
The role requires a combination of ITIL related disciplines and skills, technical knowledge and understanding, analysis, project management and leadership skills, as well as strong achievement orientation and communication skills.
Strong customer focus is essential.
Has experience in the Asset Management or financial industry, and a similar level of experience in a support (or customer facing) role.
Is able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
The role requires knowledge and a working practice of the following skills:
- Negotiating & Delegation
- ITIL Practices
- ITSM Tooling
- Analysis Techniques
- Change Management Methodology (Waterfall and Agile)
- Estimating and Planning
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
The role requires knowledge of the following applications and business areas:
- Named applications within the AAM Europe IT Architecture, and their inter-dependencies; detailed knowledge of a large number of these
- Named technologies within the AAM Europe IT Technology Strategy.
- Key business processes and the roles of all internal and external systems and stakeholders (inc. data providers)
- Industry trends and practices
- Company (business) strategy
What we offer
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.646,97 - € 4.560,92 based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our Aegon Asset Management IT team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Max Krajenbrink, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 48 56 41 63 or email@example.com.