FunctieThe FN Platform Maintenance team forms part of the BIS Finance/Bank, a new division within established to support the Aegon’s business lines Finance and Bank. Due to the ongoing transformation of the financial world, team members will be required to show agility, adaptability and a pro-active approach.
FN Platform Maintenance is responsible for the technical management and maintenance of the new IT architecture used by the Finance Nederland divisions. The only exception are the FN data sets which are managed by the Finance Data team. Important elements of the architecture include the closed model run and ad-hoc analysis environments, the reporting tools and control/logging framework.
We are not simply filling an existing slot. We are searching for a seasoned software engineer who is looking for a real challenge in a newly formed IT department at the heart of one of the world’s leading
insurance and financial services providers.
Based in Aegon’s corporate center in The Hague, the Software Developer will be responsible for the development and third-line support of software used by the Insurance and Bank pillars to run financial models for internal and external reporting.
This will involve the set-up and technical management of Infrastructure as Code (AWS: Cloud formation templates, Azure: Resource Manager Templates); OTAP environments for model development and a "Run orchestrator" function too allow models to be called across different cloud environments (within AWS and Azure).
In addition to developing tools for the Finance user, you play an active role in thinking along with software architects in the FN Platform Maintenance team to improve existing tools and solutions.
ProfielAs Software Developer, you will need to creative, client focused and conscious of data sensitivity and pro-active in helping to mitigate the risk of leaks. In addition, the minimum education and experience requirements are as follows:
- Applied sciences (Dutch HBO level) or University (Dutch WO), dependent on intake level
- More than 3-years’ experience as a senior software engineer with s clear grasp of software engineering best practices
- Ideally, an affinity with Finance and Financial Risk
- Competent in Cloud infrastructure development, and network and security engineering
- Experience with various platforms and software languages
AanbodAegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 2.968 - € 4.906 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.