FunctieCurrently, we are looking for a Test Automation lead. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
As a test automation lead you have the following tasks:
- To develop, organise, coordinate and support test automation and use of tooling
- To develop and implement test strategies and improvements.
- To assist in the development of test plans and test scenarios for systems and operational processes.
- To coach and skill team members across all testing disciplines, capable of delivering quality tested solutions to the IT team and wider customer base.
- To assist the Test Coordinator and System Team Product Owner, helping shape, define and implement the IT Test Strategy across Aegon Asset Management Europe.
- To guide, support and implement the use of (synthetic) test data sets
ProfielAs Test automation lead you have extensive knowledge and experience with applied test methodologies, test processes and (test) tooling. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- a combination of technical, analysis, design, coordination and leadership skills as well as strong achievement orientation and communication skills.
- A customer focus is essential.
- Is able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
AanbodAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3658 - €6054 based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our IT team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. An online assessment will be part of the process. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.