Currently, we are looking for a junior compliance officer for Group Regulatory Compliance. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join our diverse and highly skilled team at Aegon Corporate Center!
The job in a nutshell
The junior Compliance Training & Awareness Officer has the responsibility of developing and maintaining the organization’s obligations as it relates to training and awareness on compliance subjects.
He/she will be responsible for designing, evaluating, supporting, and influencing a culture of compliance throughout the organization, as well as assisting in the management and execution of an efficient compliance training and awareness program. The Compliance training and awareness agenda will cover all compliance topics in our charter.
As part of the Global Regulatory Compliance department at the Corporate Center of the Aegon Group, you will operate at the heart of a global function of an organization that is transforming fundamentally in every business unit.
The role covers 3 main focal areas:
- Co-developing and maintaining a training and awareness plan and agenda (who in Aegon needs to do which compliance training when and which awareness activities are needed when).
- Co-developing courses, using our global e-learning platform and our library of courses.
- Co-developing and reporting on a dashboard that reflects all relevant compliance training and awareness activities.
This is your future position, because you:
- Have a Bachelor (HBO) or Master’s degree in Data Science, HR, Psychology or other related study.
- Have experience with Power BI, PowerPoint, Excel and similar applications.
- Have 0-4 years of work experience and available for 32-40 hours a week.
- Able and interested to work with (interactive) learning platforms such as Absorb and Articulate.
- Have excellent communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Communicating: knowing how to interact in an appealing and energizing and interactive manner
- Organizational sensitivity: understanding the challenges of being a global function in interactions with BU’s.
- Analytical and reporting: translating business unit and systems output into reports and presentations. Translating (complex) data into meaningful management information and reports.
Who will be your new colleagues?
The Regulatory Compliance department in The Hague consists of 10+ Compliance professionals, led by the Global Head of Regulatory Compliance covering the following competence areas: Financial Crime & Customer Conduct, Market Conduct, Personal Conduct, Organizational Conduct and Regulatory (Conduct and Prudential). Within this team you are interacting with colleagues in Business Units across the globe and with corporate center functions. This makes it a very international team with different backgrounds.
What will you be getting?
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- You will be earning between € 3,098.92 and € 5,164.92 gross based on 40 hours a week.
- You will also receive a thirteenth month and a holiday allowance in the form of a monthly flex budget, amounting to 16.7% of your monthly salary
- Plenty of scope and budget for your personal development
- A minimum of 25 holiday days
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Discount on Aegon life insurance products
- An excellent pension scheme
Are you interested in joining our Regulatory Compliance team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Emily van der Werff, Talent Acquisition Manager at Emily.email@example.com. Indication of the start date is October 2020.