FunctieCurrently, we are looking for a junior legal counsel Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
The legal function of Aegon Asset Management Europe consists of a professional and enthusiastic team operating from both The Hague and Edinburgh. This team is responsible for a wide range of legal support activities with respect to asset management in cooperation with (legal) colleagues within Aegon and Global Asset Management. This team of legal counsels is looking to deliver outstanding cross border and local support and this role will work with colleagues in both The Hague and Edinburgh
We are currently looking for a pragmatic hands-on Legal Counsel Asset Management who is a self-starter and has an eye for detail.
The legal counsel will be based in The Hague and has key responsibility for:
- Legal set up and maintenance of investment funds and fund documentation;
- Investment Management Agreements and (new) clients on-boarding;
- Legal advice and assistance on the operational and business matters as they arise.
- University degree in Dutch law with interest for financial and corporate law;
- 1-3 years of working experience, preferably providing legal support in the financial services sector related to asset management as an attorney-at-law / company lawyer / paralegal / consultant / working student;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, verbally and written.
- You have a customer focus;
- You have the ability to act;
- You are adaptability.
AanbodAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.