Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international, entrepreneurial and agile environment? Want to work at one of the largest global Asset Managers and be responsible for the HR Business Partners on a Global Level? Aegon Asset Management should be your next employer!
Aegon Asset Management is a world-wide, active investment manager. Investors entrust our organization to manage about €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia. We organize our investment capabilities around four focused platforms: fixed income, real assets, equities, and multi-asset & solutions. Each platform has devoted international teams with deep asset-class expertise. This maximizes client benefits from their specialist areas.
We share a common belief in fundamental, research-driven active management, underpinned by effective risk management and a commitment to responsible investment.
Our AAM Global Human Resources function (HR) is responsible for making sure that our people truly are our competitive advantage, ensuring that we are an employer of choice. Our people strategy requires focus on developing and engaging people, growing the pool of leaders. In addition, we are implementing effective HR processes and policies, as well as sharing best practices between businesses.
You and your worldwide team (9 colleagues) will partner with the business and contribute to business objectives. You do this by providing strategic HR support to and advising line management on key HR activities, in line with policies and guidelines. In addition, you will be accountable for effective delivery of defined HR projects that will contribute to making AAM a great place to work.
- Functions as a strategic business advisor to senior executives regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Drives the implementation of full global HR plan that thoroughly communicates and supports AAM’s mission, culture and strategic vision through such means as implementation of regionary HR policies and administrative procedures, recruiting of talent, and management of key people processes
- Support and advise line management together with Talent Acquisition and Head of Culture and Talent Development to ensure the requisite and agreed quantity and quality of staff is available.
- Manages performance review process and promote meaningful and effective communication between supervisors and direct reports.
- Oversees all HR administered benefits, including developing and implementing comprehensive compensation and benefit plans that are competitive and cost effective.
- Evaluates and monitors trends in labor markets where AAM is located.
- Prepares and implements the annual budget for the HRBP department.
- Develops and implements training programs and people management plans for the effective measurement and professional growth of all employees.
- Develops and leads a high-performing team of leaders to continuously innovate and improve talent programs.
- Support, coach and monitor management on the performance management cycle to ensure that performance management is executed timely, consistently and constitutive.
- Monitor the correct and effective use of HR programs by management, in order to stimulate the effectuation of HR policies and objectives. Advise on world-wide standardization and improvements of these HR practices and processes.
This role can be fulfilled at one of our locations in the Netherlands, UK or USA.
As Global Head of HR Business Partners you are decisive, you are used to working in a complex stakeholder field and you have skills to lead an international group of HR specialists. You also have a sound conceptual ability and you have fresh and innovative ideas for our leaders. You are able to test solutions and sharpen things up. You formulate and substantiate your advice and insights carefully. You also have an superordinary sense of proportion and you enjoy working with others. Finally, you pay attention to quality and you are proactive in your approach.
- A completed University degree, for example, HR, Business Administration or Economics.
- More than 10 years of international work experience with the subject of Human Resources within an Asset Management organization
- Experience within a detailed third party client corporate organization. This gives you the ability to gain support and implement complex advice and change processes.
- Connecting personality, depth and passionate about cooperation.
- Impact and full discussion partner at all levels.
- Are data driven and have an agile mindset.
- Authentic and initiating.
- Client oriented with splendid communication skills.
- You are a team player with a sense of humor.
- You have a healthy ambition and are constantly improvement-oriented.
Terms and conditions of employment
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and different job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing distinct perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Dave Heilbron, Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 83 25 44 97