About Aegon Asset Management
Aegon Asset Management is a global, active investment manager. We use our investment management expertise to help people achieve a lifetime of financial security, with a focus on excellence, trust and partnership. Investors worldwide entrust Aegon Asset Management to manage approximately €343 billion on their behalf. Positioned for success in our chosen markets (the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia), Aegon Asset Management's specialist teams provide high-quality investment solutions across asset classes. Our clients benefit from the extensive international research capabilities and in-depth local knowledge of Aegon Asset Management, as well as Kames Capital, our UK investment team, and TKPI, our multi-manager investment team in the Netherlands. Aegon Asset Management is part of Aegon Group, one of the world's leading financial services organizations, providing life insurance, pensions and asset management.
You will supervise and report on the management of operational risks from a second-line role. You will provide advice to the business and management and you will provide management with various reports in the field of monitoring on controlled business operations. You use various means to enable the business to come to risk control, such as risk control self-assessments. To succeed in this role you have excellent communication skills and know how to engage with different stakeholders to ensure you can represent the team both inside the organization and towards clients. Experience in the operational risk area and a detail oriented focus is preferred but not required. The role is based in The Hague, but willingness to travel to Groningen on a regular basis is required.
- A master's degree;
- Relevant work experience in or knowledge of the financial industry is preferred;
- Relevant work experience in or knowledge of risk management is preferred;
- Able to analyse complex problems;
- Pro-active and energized work attitude;
- Able to connect and work together;
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English with an aptitude to challenge.
AanbodAegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A competitive salary based on 40 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.