Define the future of Aegon in a transforming industry. In this role you are at the fore-front of implementing new analytical methods and use-cases.
For the Center of Excellence we are looking for a Analyst who can help our business in the countries with advanced analytics. Digital transformation is a crucial pillar of our global corporate strategy. All our businesses need to adapt to the digital world that evolves at such a high pace.
To accelerate digital transformation and to exploit synergies and international best practices, the center will facilitate all country units in the region and is organized around the following areas of expertise:
- Digital Marketing
- User Experience
- Digital Strategy & Business Development
- Online Data Evangelist – Advising on measurements, metrics and reporting processes for digital marketing. Playing a leading and enabling role in equipping the wider organization with the skills required to measure and analyze digital activities
- Analysis – Identifying Customer pain areas in Consumer Decision Journeys and E-Commerce Conversion cycles and do in-depth analysis to recognize ways of site improvements and optimization. Continuous testing and CRO experiments are a crucial part of this responsibility
- Reporting and Dashboarding – Identifying the “stories” based on the data and sharing it across the country unit digital teams and your CoE colleagues through reports and dashboards regularly. You play a key role in informing management about the progress of digital transformation across continental Europe en Asia.
- Tool Ownership – Responsible for managing relationships with the Solution Vendor and working with Procurement team for contract renewals. Consulting for other BUs / Group Websites regarding tool implementation, data consistency etc. Requires interaction with other development agencies in case of special Mini-sites / Campaigns etc
- You will translate the business needs of the countries into actions to raise sales and service conversion and connect offline data to online web-analytics data
- You will be responsible for clear communication between the various countries, departments and work closely with the various stakeholders
- You will develop new ideas and concepts in the field of web analytics, marketing automation and channel performance
- You will help to grow the capabilities of Aegon Country’s by training others on the job and helping them to implement best practices
- You have a university degree or equivalent, preferably in econometrics or another relevant field
- You have 2-5 years relevant work experience
- You have experience with Machine Learning techniques (e.g. supervised, unsupervised, self-learning) and you know how to implement these solutions in a production environment (e.g. data science lab, containers)
- You have worked with the relevant analytical programming languages and have excellent programming skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
- Having knowledge and experience with big data technology would be great (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, H2O, Amazon)
- You take the responsibility to translate analytical insights to concrete business initiatives
- You take responsibility for the opportunities and threats you identify in the market
- You are a flexible, innovative team player who handles stress well
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary between €3348,35 and €5580,58 based on 38 hours a week.
- As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.