The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, heart and diverse thought to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work
Have you previously lead high visibility Audit Engagements? Are you interested in working with leaders and process owners from all lines of business? Do you want support interesting technology projects?
If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What you will do: Lead our IT Audit Engagements across Transamerica’s business. Lead audits supporting technology and information security for Finance, Operations, and Information Technology. You will be the designated lead responsible for ensuring the audit’s completion, assigning audit tasks to your team, and interacting with process owners.
What you will learn: Be at the front of the technology Transamerica introduces, develops, and utilizes. Ensure the business is protected, while interacting with stakeholders at the global level.
What Success Looks Like:
- Assist management in planning and conducting complex IT audit and consulting projects, including the preparation of an objective risk-based assessment and audit approach.
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and develop creative and practical recommendations.
- Serve as a technical advisor on IT aspects of financial and operational audits.
- Audit IT operations within departments to verify computing controls are designed and operating effectively; prepare and submit clear, concise and insightful reports.
- Determine proper technical and security configuration of technical systems and operations in infrastructure and IT.
- Assist outside auditors with tasks to expedite completion.
- Keep abreast of current technologies and IT best practices.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science or business degree with computing experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Three years of IT audit experience.
- Knowledge and experience in IT, including distributed computing, IT security, system development, computer operations, business continuity management and disaster recovery, application software, telecommunications and IT risk assessment.
- Proven communication skills, orally and in writing, to work with all levels in the company.
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills to perform in an advisory capacity and lead/coach staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
- CISA/CIA is preferred
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program