Are you a detailed oriented individual who is looking to work on the front lines to ensure the utmost accuracy within data given? Do you have good multitasking abilities? Are you always able to get your work done on time? If the answer to the above questions were yes, we have the job for you!
In this role you will learn how to load payroll data files into processing systems following company guidelines and standards.
- Ensure data files are accurate and in the correct format for payroll data loads.
- Identify, interpret and resolve routine error messages.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail in order to accurately load files.
- Experience using EDS, Paris and/or AWD.
- Good PC skills and proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Understanding of retirement plans and regulations.
- Skills Advantage Work Ready Certificate.
- Office environment.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.