The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity, heart and diverse thought to everything that we do-and to the communities where we live and work
Do you have extensive knowledge with Employee Benefits? Do you want to lead Transamerica’s product implementation team? Are you at a high level understanding of software system products used in the Product Implementation process?
If your answer is yes, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do:
As the Employee Benefits Director, Product Implementation you will be responsible for providing leadership, strategic direction and oversight to all Product Implementation functions. With your leadership you will be responsible for delivering products to our customers in a timely manner and with the highest level of quality.
What You Will Learn:
You will increase your ability to build and maintain strong relationships across Transamerica. You will learn to promote a Future Fit mindset including Acting as One, Accountability, Agility and Customer Centricity.
What Success Looks Like:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in planning, implementation, and execution of all Workplace products related work within established timelines.
- Lead effort to develop or enhance processes or tools used to increase speed to market and continually monitors and evaluates processes to improve efficiency.
- Ensure the organization is conducted in compliance with ethical business practices, company policies, and legal requirements.
- Establish performance objectives, expectations, measures, and monitors progress.
- Develop and manage staff training plans, career planning opportunities, coaching, and mentoring procedures and performance evaluation for assigned staff.
- Responsibility for conflict resolution, decision making, and maintaining excellent communication skills both in and out of the department.
- Promote high business standards in order to advance business objectives, benefit customers, employees, and protect the company’s reputation.
- Responsible for keeping department budget within guidelines.
What You Need:
- Bachelors degree in a business related field or equivalent related experience.
- Seven years of related experience and thorough knowledge of Product area operations.
- Five years of management experience.
- High level understanding of Employee Benefits
- High level understanding of software/admin system products used in the Product Implementation process.
- Exceptional understanding of the skills and internal procedures and policies of the department.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated staff development, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- The ability to think strategically and serve as a visionary/change agent.
- The ability to effectively plan, communicate, and analyze complex information.
- Strict adherence to compliance policies in the regulatory environment of the department.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.