As an Internal Wholesaler (IW), you will be partnered with a Regional Vice President (RVP), both responsible for driving sales by proactively marketing Transamerica solutions. You will accomplish this by developing new business opportunities and fostering existing relationships through phone and web-based sales and service engagements.
The IW and the RVP will work a territory development plan together that is designed to grow sales and ensure success in both roles. This position will allow you to be part of a team that is focused on growth while getting your foot in the door of a company with advancement opportunities within.
What Success Looks Like:
- Strong ability to establish and maintain ongoing relationships with Regional Vice Presidents (RVP) with a common goal of increasing company's share of mutual funds, annuity, retirement and insurance solutions.
- Provide dedicated sales support and service through proactive calling and web-based meetings
- Document activity in the CRM system (i.e. appointments, sales calls, monthly call campaigns and sales opportunities etc.).
- Actively participate in the development and successful execution of the territory business plan.
- Productively work together and collaborate with other home office departments
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills to better assess a representative's needs and determine the type of sales support necessary to accomplish the objective and add value to the products.
- Keep the Sales Desk Manager appraised of any training or development needs that will result in greater performance and personal growth.
- Other duties as assigned
The Expertise We Are Looking For:
- BS or BA degree required or equivalent industry experience.
- Currently holds Series 6/7 Securities License
- Must have Series 63 or obtain within 3 months of hire.
- Intermediate level computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite etc.
At Transamerica, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
What You Receive:
- Build a Successful Career: As an Internal Wholesaler, not only are you rewarded for your performance, but you will also have an opportunity to develop and foster the necessary skills that will enable you to continually advance in your career.
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
- Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well, a Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.