Provide support for all internal and external sales efforts on all Transamerica product lines.
- As part of a team, works productively together with the Cedar Rapids home office departments, the Internal and External Wholesalers, Divisional Vice Presidents, Channel Heads and the Internal Relationship Managers to effectively service and support Transamerica financial partners.
- Provides assistance in fulfillment of marketing materials, trinkets, sales supplies, mailing campaigns, etc.
- Provides Pre/Post-Sale business resolution and follow-up with wholesaling team.
- Provides Pre-sale licensing, agent appointment approvals, NAIC Suitability training.
- Facilitates timely divisional/channel sales and activity reporting.
- Assists Internal and External Wholesalers with updating and maintaining the information in Salesforce to preserve its accuracy and functionality.
- Monitors and organizes sales supply inventory and proactively assesses timely replacement of materials.
- Assists Internal Wholesaler to create, assemble presentation format and ship hypothetical/illustrations to reps in a timely manner
- Provides Concierge Service, collecting information and completing sales applications/paperwork and/or assisting with order entry process for approved partner firm's advisers.
High School education or GED equivalent required. Willing to obtain Series 6/63 Securities Licenses within 6 months hire. Willing to obtain resident state Life Insurance License within 6 months hire. Resourceful and well organized. Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Previous experience in financial services industry preferred. Computer application software knowledge preferred (e.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel).
Normal office environment
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.